Real weddings, wedding inspiration and style, gorgeous ideas,

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Country Valentine Inspirations

As we get ready for the romantic Valentine's day, I have been searching again for some beautiful inspirations and was delighted to find this fabulous blog, Postcards and Pretties.
I adore this Valentine inspiration board complete with the macaroons, gorgeously understated and being a packaging and twine lover this is perfect for some Sunday inspiration.
So refreshing without the red and pink bling we see everywhere this time of year.
I wanted to find something different as I was getting quite frustrated at finding nothing to feed my creative quest at the moment and this blog has just done this for me, introducing all sorts of ideas, new talents and inspirations so that is my Sunday afternoon taken care of now!

4 comments:

Lissa (The Wedding Bistro at Bellenza) said...

I so agree...this inspiration board is like a breath of fresh, crisp air! So refined and understated. Thank you for sharing it!

Unknown said...

Beautiful inspiration board. Somehow warming which is great considering the downpour outside!

postcards and pretties said...

Thank you for the kind words :)

Reviva Weddings said...

It was a thrill to find your blog with such a refreshing and new approach to styling :) Thank you for sharing such fabulous ideas and breaking my creative frustrations! x