Real weddings, wedding inspiration and style, gorgeous ideas,

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Spanish Inspiration Board for Weddings in Spain


I shared this fabulous inspiration board yesterday on Reviva´s Facebook page but had to post this gorgeous board from Camille Styles on the Blog too in case any of our readers and followers are not connected to us on Facebook.

 For me this gorgeous board has so many Spanish overtones, there is something rather dramatic about it which of course is evocative of our Andalucian flamenco drama that I adore and I love the combination of navy with the reds and dark pinks mixed with golds, it has my design brain ticking!

Do hop over and like our Facebook page we are always sharing fab ideas, inspirations and colour boards.

1 comment:

Bellenza Wedding Bistro said...

Was floored seeing your Facebook share of this board...so glad that you've posted it here, too! I follow Camille Styles' blog and can't wait to see what your "design brain" spins off from this board!