Real weddings, wedding inspiration and style, gorgeous ideas,

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Winter table inspirations










I have completely fallen in love with this fabulous blog, O
ncewed, it is full of delightful details for weddings and table settings. Such a creative blog and now one of my favorites. This winter table setting with all the lovely details such as the ribbons and tags, the jam jars filled with poppies and white flowers, the fabulous owl and of course the marshmallows, my sister's favourites! I think the Marshmallow snowman will have to be on display in my house by the time my sister arrives, although I only managed to get a bag today with pink and white ones?!

2 comments:

Jenni Renee said...

I have always dreamed of a winter wedding and although my wedding just got called off I think this idea is amazing!

Reviva Weddings said...

Gosh sorry to hear that, hope not all bad. I love winter generally unfortunately here in Spain winter never really seems to arrive!