Real weddings, wedding inspiration and style, gorgeous ideas,

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Sunflower Themes for Weddings

As I start to work on my wedding designs for my 2009 brides I have revisted my original sunflower and yellows themes. I particuarly love this board from Kathryn at Snippet and Ink as the yellows and purples work so well together.
Given the purples and mauves are going to be one of the most popular wedding colours for next year I have decided to publish Kathryn's board to give brides inspirations of adventurous colour schemes.

Here I have put together a new sunflower board again trying to pull in a slight hint of purple as I think it just adds that something and makes it slightly more Mediterranean. I love the idea combining the lemons and using the sunflower heads as place name holders. For a truly Spanish style wedding it would be great to use terracotta jugs filled with sunflowers and then placing lemons around them.

Many of the images on this board are from The Knot



No comments: