Real weddings, wedding inspiration and style, gorgeous ideas,

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Hot and Bright Mediterranean Wedding colours

I just came across these photos on Brides.com and fell in love with the explosion of colours, such a wonderful idea for a Mediterranean or Moroccan wedding or indeed party. One of the most amazing weddings I went to years ago that I have always remembered was themed with these colours and all her bridesmaids were in different jewel colours carrying bouquets of anemones. It looked fabulous and was such a change from all the bridesmaids being all the same colour.
I hope one of my brides falls in love with this theme!

2 comments:

Juliet said...

Hello, I´m Julieta,
I love your blog
I olwais visit yor space. But I cant´understand everithing.
My inglish is so bad...

Luck and kiss from Argentina

Reviva Weddings said...

Hi Julieta

Thank you for taking the time to send me a comment, it is great to see who is reading my blog!