Real weddings, wedding inspiration and style, gorgeous ideas,

Monday, February 20, 2012

A Gorgeous Spanish Style Wedding











I know I have posted about these wedding details before from Lisa Vorce, but I am so in love with the styling and the colours of this wedding I thought it would be lovely to share these gorgeous images with you again as for me personally they sum up such a beautifully styled Spanish theme.

I love the use of the typical dark spanish woods, the lace details, even right down to the Spanish raffia mats on the tables.  Everything about this wedding makes me want to sigh heavily, I think the fact it is the whites and pinks also helps, as this for me sums up Andalucian white washed villages covered in pink bouganvilla.

There are so many details too from the iron centrepieces, again typically spanish, to the vintage style matchboxes filled with sweets, the lace hankerchiefs and of course tequila (that I cannot drink to save my life!) and last but not least this lovely festooned burro.

We have yet to be asked to find one for a wedding but I am sure after this post we will be!  But as always nothing is impossible!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where can I find the invitations and other paper items?

Reviva Weddings said...

This fabulous wedding was created by Lisa Vorce and you can email her on info@ohhowcharming.com to find out more about the paper goods. They are fabulous aren´t they!