Real weddings, wedding inspiration and style, gorgeous ideas,

Monday, August 8, 2011

Reviva Rock!

What can I say about this wedding, it was beautiful, understated, utterly charming and stylish and for me certainly one of our favorite weddings this year, definitely a Reviva Wedding!


I think these photos certainly portray how beautiful this wedding was and always I am indebited to Jeremy for allowing me to publish these beautiful photographs and share them with you. It was actually quite a story as to how this wedding came into fruition which I would like to share with you.


Natalie´s parents had already booked Los Monteros as a venue for their daughter´s wedding to Scott, but realised that they needed help, they had the venue but nothing else.


They voiced this concern to James at The Arte Cafe in Elviria, so James immediately pointed to me and Anoulka who were sitting across the square enjoying a quiet cocktail after a busy day at a wedding.


Natalie´s parents came to join us and we chatted weddings, showed them our work and portfolios and a long story but having had out chat we were immediately booked to oversee and manage the rest of this fabulous day and put together the jigsaw puzzle for them.


We then quickly rang around and enlisted our A team, who amazingly were all available in the middle of June, and the rest was history.


I have to say this particular wedding for me was what the A team and Reviva are all about.


It was stylish, beautifully put together with some very special personal details. Natalie had a necklace made for her wedding with a gorgeous silver sea shell theme detail so we continued this into the overall wedding design with a very understated look by adding in tiny silver starfish to decorate the wedding fans to incorporating silver seashells into the centrepieces.


We decorated the event with pale pink peonies and lilies set around hurricane lanterns, created the bridal bouquets in pink dreamy peonies with silver details, scattered the tables with tiny silver shells, Anoulka designed wedding stationery using a pale pink and silver theme with small pearl and silver starfish details, the whole look was subtle, dreamy and divine for a beach side setting at the stunning setting of La Cabane Beach Club.


We organised Natalie´s hair and make up with the fabulous Kathryn Parr, Photography of course with Jeremy, the photographer god ;) Rob the DJ and the divine sea shell cake from Sweet Things by Fi.

We were thrilled with the results and Carla´s careful attention to details overseeing this wedding left no stone unturned and I love this photo of Carla, our head of planning, at the end showing her true dedication to the day, a very serene photo of our hugely organised planner!

Here is our testimonial from Natalie and Scott

Thank you Carla and the team at Reviva Weddings, I could not have organised my dream wedding in Spain without you! I only had to travel to Spain once to meet with the suppliers and Carla organised and managed the rest of the process on my behalf. A few emails went back and forth and when I arrived a week before the wedding it was all organised. Carla was with me from start to finish and offered help and advice in all areas. I really do feel we had the best Marbella had to offer, from Jeremy Standley the photographer, to Fiona and the cake, the standard was outstanding.


My wedding day was everything I wanted and went without a hitch, Carla was even there when the last person went home! I want to thank you all for for your hard work and effort to make my wedding day the most special day of my life.


Natalie xxx

2 comments:

Los Angeles Wedding Photographer said...

The wedding looks romantic and elegant. Their baby is such a cutie!

Reviva Weddings said...

It was a gorgeous little baby, it is her sister´s! Fabulous wedding we love that venue :)