Real weddings, wedding inspiration and style, gorgeous ideas,

Friday, July 15, 2011

A Reflective Week

I am fortunate that I spend my days here planning and creating beautiful and enormously happy occasions and we have many gorgeous weddings to share with you over the coming weeks and I am very excited about blogging them along with all the fantastic testimonials we have received.


This week however, I was floored last Sunday by the sudden and very unexpected death of a very good friend, whilst it has not sunk in, it has taken up a lot of my thoughts and yet again made me realise how precious life is and you should spend it with family and friends and show them you care.


It has been a reflective week and I will be back posting and updating our blog plus we are very excited to be working on our new branding and website so I will keep everyone updated but I am also taking out some quieter times at the moment as well.


A huge hug though to all our beautiful brides we have had the past few months and for trusting us to work with them on their special day and to our future brides, I will be back soon with my wand waving and creative head whirring ;)


2 comments:

Lissa (The Wedding Bistro at Bellenza) said...

Take care, Laura. I've been silently following your FB comments and insights. My sincerest sympathies.

Reviva Weddings said...

Thank you Lissa, been a tough one x