Real weddings, wedding inspiration and style, gorgeous ideas,

Thursday, May 19, 2011

A Lovely Testimonial As Our Weddings Start for 2011 in Marbella

Carla and Laura


Where do I start, I want to thank you both so much for a fantastic day, but not just that, also for a wonderful and enjoyable planning experience, which I must admit I am missing now it is all over!


From your ideas right through to your reassuring presence on the day, everything you did was efficient, discreet and our day passed off without a glitch. I smile when I think back and I am sorry it is all over, I would do it all again in a flash.


Both of you were super speedy with responses to my late night emails and whacky requests. You were in immediate contact from our arrival at Finca Maroc and a great support in the build up to the big day. Although I did not see you Laura on the Sunday- you definitely made your mark and when I came back from my beauty session the place looked almost as pretty as me :) !!


Carla, you were never far away, all day you were a supportive presence and I never had to think about anything that you had not already managed to perfection.


One of my favorite wedding moments was the look on your face, Carla, when a glass got broken on the table, my friends and I are still laughing about it as it was priceless!!! It was the only time you looked like you weren't in control all week - but so funny!!


Caroline and Karen made me look and feel beautiful, so beautiful in fact my own children did not recognise their mum! I appreciate their very hard work, their patience with our wacky requests and last minute extras - like Grandma's hair. They went so far to help me into my dress and a multitude of other jobs beyond the norm, so cool and calm and nothing was a problem.


Fiestasol were a big hit, everyone loved the food, all our guests savoured new things and enjoyed the perfectly mastered favourites. Heather and her staff looked great, again so cool and calm, informative about the food they were serving and so unobtrusive, even when they came to collect the tables the next day in what looked like an Aqua Park!


I will email the other suppliers, Natasha, Gary and Mijas Villas and copy you in and send some photos on when I get my act together :)

1 comment:

Lissa (The Wedding Bistro at Bellenza) said...

This is wonderful, Laura! Appreciative words from a happy couple/customer/client make all the behind-the-scenes stresses worth it (though a day at the spa after would help, too, I'm sure)! I'm sure this wedding was beautiful.