Real weddings, wedding inspiration and style, gorgeous ideas,

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A few recent testimonials from our lovely brides

Hi Laura
I'm getting weepy just thinking about the flowers and decor and about where I begin to thank you....I honestly cannot thank you enough for all your hard work and your commitment to the finer details.
We were rendered completely speechless by the flowers and by each and every single beautiful decoration.
I thought I wouldn't see half of it, but I took in each and every single detail, as did all our guests. Completely overwhelmed by your magic touch. I shed a few tears of joy when Loraine arrived over with the bouquets of flowers, they were so beautiful.
I have never seen or worked with such a talented and creative venue stylist/florist/decor lady or whatever it is that is your official title!
Perhaps the Gok Wan guru of the wedding decor world?!!
I will really miss our emails and conversations, you really do know how to get a bride excited and gushing when it comes to decor!! It was such fun working with you on all the finer details. As your biggest fan :)
I have copied Heather in this as I would like her to know just how much we struck gold when she recommended you for flowers & decor.
Really nice to have met you and I hope our paths cross again in the future.
With all our love,Claire & Jonathan Barry xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From Claire and Jonathan, Wedding La Finca de la Concepcion 21st June 2010, Planner and catering Fiestasol
Hi Laura
Thanks so much for all your help.
It was an amazing day and everything looked gorgeous. Around the time when the sun went down and the candles went on everything took on a magical glow and so many of our friends said it was the best wedding they had ever been to.
I am sure a lot of people get told that but they seemed genuine!
Everyone raved about the venue and the decor.
If you want an official testimonial let me know. But thanks again hugely for making it look absolutely lovely! L xx
Lisa and David, Mijas June 5th 2010, Planner Loraine at Dream Weddings In Spain

No comments: