Real weddings, wedding inspiration and style, gorgeous ideas,

Monday, October 12, 2009

Autumn Inspiration

Feeling very guilty about my blogging absence, but now the autumn has arrived and life becomes quieter I am so excited about being able to spend more time browsing and finding these fabulous inspirations online.

It is difficult to get into the autumnal mode here when southern Spain is still basking in fabulous weather and we are still enjoying temperatures of 80 degrees! I am sure it won't last forever so making the most of it and certainly the nights are arriving earlier now.

I found this fabulous inspiration board on Snippet and Ink, I love the flower girl wreaths, such a lovely idea and definitely one for Christmas weddings.


1 comment:

Autumn Wedding Ideas said...

I love fall colors. Autumn schemes always turn out great on photos.