Real weddings, wedding inspiration and style, gorgeous ideas,

Friday, May 22, 2009

A beautiful wedding in Mijas










It is with a huge gratitude to Jeremy and his lovely assistant Jenny, that we are able to publish these wonderful images of one of our weddings in Mijas in April. These images, for me, make my work worthwhile, it captures all the thought, design and hard work that has gone into creating a dream day for my brides, to see it happening and to see it afterwards in such beautiful images, makes mine one of the most rewarding jobs:)

Notice I am in one of the photos doing our famous tree decoration projects! Guess which one?! If I can find a tree and decorate it I will :)

It is a pleasure to work with such an outstanding photographer and to check out Jeremy's beautiful slideshow, along with some fab spanish guitar music (he still has not told me who the music is!) http://www.jeremystandley.com/slideshows/Leilanieric
well worth a visit :)

For this wedding we never met the bride beforehand, she was based in San Francisco and was organising her wedding from the states, a hugely admirable lady, who managed to pull together some of the best suppliers of the wedding industry here and fly her family in from all over the world, to create her dream day.

I was delighted when she asked me to help her co-ordinate her day and I have to say it was a fabulous one, we even made the newspapers with this one.

Our sky lanterns hit the local news as the latest UFO's to invade the Costa Del Sol!!!

We even drove some of the guests home how is that for customer service!

1 comment:

Kelley at My Island Wedding said...

I just love the lanterns everywhere! The flowers and the bride looks amazing!