Real weddings, wedding inspiration and style, gorgeous ideas,

Friday, March 13, 2009

Stylish Beach Wedding on a Budget



I love the simplicity of this beach style wedding with the white covers and cushions laid out, how to save money on chairs, etc without compromising on style, although perhaps not for older guests as they would never get up, practicalities sometimes take priority!

I am afraid I cannot remember where I got this image from so if it belongs to you please shout and I will credit it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How cute is that with the little pillows! I saw one the other day where they had these little wooden stools on the beach and all the guests wore white. I love your blog and credited your pics in my blog post...

http://allwomenstalk.com/5-hot-wedding-themes/

Globetrottingbride said...

I love this!! I guess you'd have to keep the ceremony short and sweet!